Occasionally, we will add new resources, new fields, or new possible values to existing fields to the v2 Mollie API. All changes are documented here.
It is now possible to pass an
amountwhen partially shipping, canceling or refunding order lines. This is necessary for order lines that have a non-zero
Before, it was not possible to partially ship, cancel or refund such order lines.
- Subscriptions in test mode will now be canceled automatically after 10 charges.
- It’s now possible to refund SEPA Direct Debit payments
- Moved the
organizationNamefield in the
- Added referral-functionality for Mollie Partners to the Connect API. See the documentation for more info.
- The maximum amount for SOFORT Banking payments has been increased from €5,000 to €50,000.
organizationNamefield for orders, so from now a customer can specify the organization name if they buy something for business purposes.
- PayPal refund period has been increased from 60 to 180 days.
- It is now possible to specify a URL with a custom URI scheme as
redirectUrlparameter. Previously, only the HTTP and HTTPS schemes were allowed. You can for example immediately redirect the customer back to your mobile app after completing a payment, by setting the
redirectUrlto your own App Scheme, like
- We have added the
mandateIdfield in subscriptions. This makes it possible to sure a specific mandate for a subscription. For details, see the Subscriptions API.
We have removed the dedicated French bank account for bank transfer payments. Your customers can use our Dutch bank account to finish the payment.
Added the new payment status
authorizedfor payments that still require a capture to receive the money. Currently, this status is only used for payment methods Klarna Pay later and Klarna Slice it. Because payments with these payment methods can only be created with the Orders API, there is no change required in existing implementations of the Payments API.
The new status is especially useful to give a meaningful representation when listing all payments.
- Bitcoin payments can now be created in non-EUR currencies. Your account will be settled in EUR.
- Added the
nextPaymentDatefield in subscriptions to see when the next payment should be initiated. For details, see the Subscriptions API.
- Added a new endpoint get all payments for a specific customer subscription. For details, see: List subscription payments
authorizedAtto the payment object.
- Added the
metadatafield to the Subscriptions API. This makes it possible to, for example, link a plan to a subscription.
- Added a new endpoint for partners to get all connected organizations. See the Reseller API Docs for more information.
- Added the Orders API and the Shipments API. See the Orders API overview for more details on how to use these APIs.
- Added the Captures API.
amountfield in chargebacks had the wrong sign, though it was documented correctly. The API has been changed to use positive values for the
amountfield and negative values for the
settlementAmountfield in the Get chargeback API.
- You can now use cursors to scroll through all chargebacks of a Payment using the List chargebacks API.
- Added the
modefield to the Mandates API. This makes it possible to see in which environment the mandate is created.
- Test payments are no longer cleaned up after 2 weeks. Just like live payments they will never be removed.
- The Get Settlement endpoint now returns the
invoiceIdif the settlement has been invoiced. The invoice is also available in the
- Added the new payment methods Giropay (
giropay) and EPS (
eps). Note that this method may not be available on your account straight away. If it is not, contact our support department to get it activated for your account.
- Passing a payment description in the form of
Order <order number>will now pass the order number to PayPal in the Invoice reference field which you can search.
- Added new locales
lt_LTto the Create Customer, Create Payment, and List Methods endpoints to localize translations and allow for ordering the payment methods in the preferred order for the country.